Pages

Friday, March 29, 2013

Cyanogenmod 10.1 [march 28 nightly] review

Lab notes:  
-Ok so first of all the wifi is working fine for me, I just downloaded like 15 games while on it so it should be fine.  But everyone's results will vary.

-Battery life so far seems bad but this is without wiping my battery stats so after it dies I will fully charge, wipe the bat stats and give update.

Here are some preliminary stats



-Notifications are slick like always.

-Also one thing I forgot to mention in the video is the consistent performance of the rom.  Everything seems to operate at a even keel speed, nothing slower and nothing faster which actually real makes it feel much more fluid overall, similar to an IOS device.

-For some reason I can't delete directories in the CM file manager, even with root permissions enabled in app.

-  For those who don't know, with CM roms you loose all Samsung specifac software features (Svoice, smart stay, smart notification, etc)

Full video review


No comments:

Post a Comment